Sunday, May 17, 2015

Project Açai





Project Açai!! Singapore's first dedicated açai cafe.. my life is complete hehe! I've been going crazy over superfood ever since my diet and stumbling upon jumba juice in Korea.. This bowl makes me so happy because it keeps me so full and it's guilt-free. I know most of you have been asking me to do a blog post on my diet (which I will start on after my exams!) but Project Açai is one of the places you can visit for a "meal replacement"! I love fruits so this is like heaven to me :> 






ah.. miss the carefree holidays where there was just my 10 am to 4 pm job. Seriously considering taking a one year break after completing my diploma to work, breathe and travel. 

On a side note, Bernard and I are travelling to London, Paris, Brighton and maybe Bath in September! It'd be nice if you guys can leave some suggestions on places to visit, eat, do and even stay (Airbnb apartments or reasonably priced hotels!) on my ask.fm/vevienong : )

Have a great start to the week everyone x 

No comments:

Post a Comment