Saturday, May 16, 2015

Annual dinner at Angus House



May is always an exciting month for our family! With my parent's anniversary on the 8th of May, Dad's birthday on the 9th of May and Mother's day on the 10th! This also means my bank account balance depreciates like cray as well.. Dinner at our annual usual haunt - Angus Steak house!!








(THEY SERVE THE BEST STEAKS) 


yum yum in our tum tum.. the tenderloin is top notch! 





Happy 20th anniversary to my parents and happy 42nd birthday to my dad! The two of them raised us through heart and through ache, we are nothing without them. Thank you mum and dad for everything, you inspire me everyday and all that I am, or hope to be, I owe it to both of you. Thank you for working so hard and being the best, coolest and most hardworking parents! I love you both xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment