Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dinner at Rokeby Bistro

(part 2 of the previous post) 











super random planned dinner at Rokeby with a few of my friends :-) It was my third time at Rokeby and I throughly enjoyed the Aussie inspired bistro. I had the Mussels served with multigrain bread.. really good! Joshua ordered the Big Fat Bloke (omg?!) - 500g premium ribeye steak torched with butter #siao... Josh always like to order weird things. The other time we went the House @ Dempsey, he ordered the 1 meter long sausage dot dot dot. Anyway, a safe choice at Rokeby is the steak burger : )

We went over to Wimbly lu for desserts after that!









yumzzz everything here is good! It was a night of endless chatters and laughters, going to miss times like these.




Don't ask me why i'm the only one in grey and black #partypooper

No comments:

Post a Comment