Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Prego


Family dinner at Prego Restaurant @ Fairmont hotel.. I was the earliest, meh






ok it's always so sad when expensive food is not photogenic.. we ordered the lobster ravioli ($38 but less than 10 pieces), parma ham pizza and two tenderloin steak which was so good!!

so while I was waiting for my family to come, Natasha and her mum walked towards the table next to mine and we were both in crazy shock haha!! Too much of a coincidence, Prego is really big by the way so to be eating in the same restaurant side by side is quite crazy. They were going to celebrate Mark's 22nd birthday!



Happy birthday to my childhood pal!! 




this annoying girl didn't want to take pictures with me : (

-

100th blog post, time truly flies!?!? I rmb when I just revamped this blog and all of a sudden I've blogged a hundred times on this space already... thanks for reading everybody xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment