Thursday, June 5, 2014

42 months keke





oh gosh, super bad quality pictures!! Dinner at Capricci to celebrate our 42 months anniversary, yay! We planned to eat at the well know Lucha Loco at Duxton hill but the waiting time was 45 minutes.. I'll definitely go earlier next time!! Food style has changed.. went to Capricci to celebrate my 16th birthday a few years back and their concept was a quiet and cosy italian restaurant. Now it's a open bar + italian tapas concept... BOO! I prefer it cosy and quiet! Tapas style also means you have to spend more cause it hardly fills you. We ordered the scallop which was superb, the home made spaghetti which was horrible (it was served uncooked) and the lamb cutlet which was highly recommended. 



love you bae :* thank you for always bearing with me through the good and the bad. When we first met 4 years ago, I had no idea that you'd be so important to me. I never knew you'd be my partner (in-crime) to take on the world with me. Sometimes I wonder why God put you into my life but I believe it's not an accident that our paths crossed. Sorry if sometimes I get so unreasonable and make you so annoyed with me :< no matter what I say or do I'd never love anyone more than I love you. And I know that we have our own sets of problems but what makes this relationship prefect is when we still want to be here even though everything sucks. Here's to pressing on to the next 42 months :> 

No comments:

Post a Comment