Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tim Ho Wan













After what seemed like forever, I FINALLY TRIED TIM HO WAN! I'm sure everybody has seen the insane queue outside Plaza Singapura and every time I walk passed the store, I would always complain to Bernard and whine like a mad cow abt eating there but queueing two hours just for dim sum, to me it's ridiculous. Queueing 15-20 mins for Swee Choon is horrible enough. 

Well, here's a trick I learnt from my aunt if you want to eat Tim Ho Wan and escape the crazy queue -

1) Go on a week day
2) Go after 9 pm
3) Go in smaller groups (preferably in groups of 2 or 4)

Simple as that, we got a seat in less than 10 mins and I was like....
.
.
.
.


We ordered the few famous dishes - Steam Egg Cake, Pan Fried Carrot Cake, Baked BBQ Pork bun, Char Siew Vermicelli Roll, Glutinous rice and Bean curd thing (didn't even try, Bernard ordered it).

I love the char siew chee cheong fun!! And the baked bbq pork bun although one was enough to make me feel full and satisfied.. no idea how some ppl can order three buns all for themselves?!?!

Tim Ho Wan is definitely worth the try but not the queue heh :}



#OOTD: casual school get up // literally didn't touch my Mac for an entire week because I've been drowning myself with tons of revision. School officially ended last week and intensive week has just begun. October is really a month I'm not looking forward to and every single day seems to be a struggle. I whatsapp my dad today "Dad, if i screw up once more, i'm not retaking this shit agn. I need to move on from this hell hole." C'mon October, move along, I can't wait to be done with you.

I feel like a sobbing wreck of a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment