Monday, October 7, 2013

BACI




I always look forward to having lunch with my mum and sisters but this is one of those horrible lunches we had over the weekend... I was in the foulest mood - you know those days where you will not want to deal with stupid people, talk to anyone, or may feel the need to curse anyone or anything [bahahaha] yep that was my day and to top it off, THE FOOD SUCKS >: 





I was in charge of what to order and I was really craving waffles while Darlene insisted on pancakes so I ordered both along with pizza but the pizza was so small and horrible <cries> 

But this was a few weeks ago and lately, my appetite has been rapidly decreasing. I take it as a good sign to lose some weight. Ten days to major exams, am I the only one feeling the excitement? (no sarcarsm intended, swear) 

No comments:

Post a Comment