Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Tasmin's birthday @ Five & Dime

Met up with the girls to celebrate Tasmin's 19th birthday at Five & Dime! I love this eatery - the design, the ambience, the food and even the toilet <HEH>











Starters: Mac and cheese and ABC beef soup / Mains: Mentaiko Pasta, Cajun chicken & Rack of lamb

Literally everything on this menu to is to die for, the Mentaiko Pasta and Mac and cheese is beyond amazing! Super unique and yummy! Love it!  









we lurv u Tassy 




Happy b'day Tasmin, though we've grown apart over the year, you're still one of my fav friend I made in City College. I will always miss eating noodles and sharing seafood soup with you all day, err day without fail. Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! All the best in Lasalle babe, be blessed x 

No comments:

Post a Comment