Monday, September 9, 2013

Drury Lane

Lunch date with my boy, we decided to visit a new cafe at Tanjong Pagar area called Drury Lane. It was a weekday so it was relatively quiet, which means we kind of had the whole place to ourselves haha :-)






all muffins at Drury Lane have a "pay as you wish" concept - which means that you can pay as little as you want. or should I say as much as you want. We paid $2.50/each, the very "standard" price for cupcakes/muffins in Singapore. 










I tried their potato leek baked eggs (had super weird potato cravings in the day), I was quite satisfied. It's a really unique dish, you can never find it else where. Bernard tried their smoked salmon & mushroom sandwich which didn't fill his tum tum so he ordered two more muffins. Haha so there was three muffins in total - vanilla earl grey, teh and horlicks. It all tasted good but the vanilla earl grey is my favourite! 

unfortunately, their drinks menu is rather limited because 90% of it is caffeinated and I'm a non-caffeine drinker so we ordered their ice chocolate which was normal. 

Drury Lane isn't the best cafes around the area but I'm still glad I visited this new cafe :-)  

Drury Lane 
94 Tanjong Pagar Road 



#OOTD celebrated my great grandma's 94th birthday at dad's restaurant in the night. I had a thing for blazers over the week and this is one of my fav - ombre blazer paired with my fav skorts and shoes as well :>

{oh and fresh new re-dyed hair: self mixed turquoise-ample green-lilac. I use La rich'e Directions Hair dye for those who've been asking}

No comments:

Post a Comment