Friday, September 6, 2013

Slumber Party part 2





I insisted on a pyjamas party but everyone improvised with sweats instead so it became a sweat pants slumber party <insert loud cheers!!!> our night was filled with music, laughter, tons of chips and cider/breezer. Damon and I even made a cover (which will be out soon!) 







woke up rather early for a swim at the club. ok I wouldn't call it swimming, more of just boys playing ball. I've always loved One Degree fifteen though, it has such a nice and peaceful environment. There weren't many people despite it being a public holiday so thumbs up!! 




We had lunch at Latitude Bistro and yes we were dining in the pool! 





All the guys ordered the quarter pounder burger. I ordered the truffle mushroom pizza which was alright and Carissa ordered the angel hair pasta which tasted the best in my opinion! Club members get 20% charges waived so the price at Latitude Bistro was quite reasonable : )


so this sums up my National Day holiday break, today also marks another long weekend because it's Teachers Day! Happy Teachers Day to all the amazing educators out there, especially to City College teachers. The most passionate and down to earth teachers/friends you'll ever find 

No comments:

Post a Comment