Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kimchi Restaurant

Hehe visited Kimchi Restaurant at Suntec City a few times now thanks to the wonderful recommendation of my mother! As a lover of Korean food (seriously, i can live on Korean food alone), this place is amazing! It's so much more affordable than Superstar K and they serve up rlly good ala-carte dishes. 






The set lunch menu is starting at $11.90 which include side dishes and korean tea. I LOVE THE KIMCHI SOUP SO MUCH! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN SUPERSTAR K NOT KIDDING and best of all, they are very generous with the pork *thumbs up*

so of course, I had to bring my fellow kimchi soup lovers to Kimchi - Dinner with Bernard, Josh, Esmer and Tasmin! 






We also tried their bbq beef (I would prefer to have k bbq at Superstar k though)! 




On a side note, Tasmin's dog Co Co is the cutest ever. Everybody who knows me knows that I have the biggest fear of dogs and practically every pet or animal so to be petting a dog is one of my life's greatest achievements lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment