Monday, May 4, 2015

Brawn & Brains / Changi Beach








yay late brunch with Bernard and Darlene on a lazy Saturday afternoon at Brawn and Brains! This tiny cafe is tucked away at the old badminton hall in Guillemard road. We ordered the earl grey pistachio croissant (cause mains was 30 mins wait and we were starving), chicken mushroom wrap, salmon wrap and the beef pastrami sandwich. My favourite was the crossaint and chicken mushroom... major yums and worth the wait. 


Met dad and headed to Changi Aloha to attend my cousin's 21st. We were too early so we went to explore the beach!! / Follow me on snapchat - vevienong :> 








The entire time my dad was like "stand in front of me to cover my tummy!!!" hahaha and the sunset was so pretty!! 

"Sunsets are proof that endings can also be beautiful too" 

No comments:

Post a Comment