Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Carpenter and Cook


Ambz recently moved to Upper Bukit Timah so I've been bugging her for the longest time to bring me to Carpenter and Cook. It's located at Lorong Kilat and travelling thr can be a pain in the ass but thank God for cabber king Eugene for sending me there since he also lives around the area <yayers>






I was super excited to visit this quaint little cafe after hearing so much abt it. They describe themselves as a "vintage home store and artisan bakery cafĂ©". Besides fresh home-baked goods and confectionary, they also have a range of carefully curated vintage furniture and home decor. 










The food is certainly enticing! We ordered the Passionfruit Meringue Tart, Croissant and Lemon Drizzle cake! They were all pretty decent and you could tell that they were all freshly made. I absolutely loved the tea (but I forgot the name of it lol), the dainty little tea cup sure was a pleasure to sip my hot tea from ~ 


Great place for tea and literally indulgence at it's best, do make sure to check it out x 

Carpenter and Cook
19 Lorong Kilat 
#01-06


got our nails done with the same colour unknowingly #truefriendship #bestfattiesforever 

No comments:

Post a Comment