Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Little Hiro

Little Hiro was formally known as Burger Shack and I think this huge revamp is really cute.. Back when I was studying in St Margaret's I would often come here for their burgers and then head over to Island Creamery for ice cream (same owners!!) 





Bernard's been bugging me like crazy to come here #BURGERBUGGER!! Of course I had to keep to my promise.. Their make over include introducing a new menu and interior design offering a Japanese-Hawaiian BBQ and Grill joint. One thing that doesn't change is their wallet friendly prices and special student meals! 




I ordered the BBQ Bacon Bleu Deluxe that sounded really good! I liked the combination of beef patty, bleu cheese and of course BACON! However the bacon was slightly salty but the BBQ sauce made up for it. We only ordered one set because we were rather full.. Bernard ordered the moroccan lamb burger which I didn't try! topped up for the hibiscus drink and it was AWESOME!! I think my favourite part of the meal was the drink :> 

----

I have no idea why i'm not getting better (sobs) my flu is not going away and I literally napped at 8 pm and now i'm wide awake gah! It's my holiday this week but i'm packed with so much work it's unimaginable!?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment