Monday, November 28, 2016

Bangkok 2016 Part 2 - Casa Lapin

Finally visited this hipster haunt - Casa Lapin! I try to make it a point to visit new cafes in Bangkok every time I make a trip there. Casa Lapin is one joint that I've really wanted to try and since we had some time to kill, we decided to pop by to the nearest outlet for tea break before dinner! 





The place was just as I thought - cosy, casual and industrialised-looking. All in all, I loved the atmosphere! Apart from the fact that it was super crowded when we arrived and we had to wait a while to get seats, it was one of those nice cafes to chill or do your work in with free wifi :> 





Their coffee, iced tea and cheesecake was great as well! 



May your Monday be short and your coffee be strong. Have a great week ahead everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment