Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bangkok 2016 Part 1

Blog posts will be separated into parts instead of days! Also, the title is not the usual "Bangkok 2016" because I'll be heading over to BKK once again in December!




Wew, Bernard and I made a super impromptu decision to travel with my extended family in Bangkok in June this year. I really wanted to travel one last time with him before the army kidnaps him so it was the perfect chance! 



We took a later flight, only meeting my family at night. Super blessed to be on a empty flight having the entire row to ourselves! Food onboard was so good I can't complain :> 

We arrived in the evening and there wasn't much to do. Checked-in and explored the night market before it started pouring! We were lucky to find shade in the mall HAHA. 

Visited Chatuchak the next morning with the family: 





It was Darlene's first time in Bangkok and she was so exited, especially about the famous coconut ice cream. A must-have in the scorching heat! 




Conveniently took a train down to Terminal 21 for more shopping. I got bored after a while and wanted to visit a cafe (which I will blog about in the next post)! 



Ended the night with dinner at our favourite Nara Thai! It was also my aunt's birthday so we celebrated for her: 




How are my cousins not the cutest kids LOL they're hilarious beyond words


Bangkok squad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment