Sunday, December 4, 2016

Bangkok 2016 Part 3

Lunch at Nuer Koo! My favourite place to eat at Siam Paragon! 





If you like beef, this is the place for you. Their meatballs are pretty rad too! Look at Yumi's super satisfied face and Darlene's default "dude, i'm smiling" face. 

Pssh, decided to bring my mother to visit the popular Artbox but it had way lesser stuff compared to the first time I went. The concept changed a little and downsized A LOT which was so disappointing. 




The highlight of this night market is definitely their fairy lights and chill vibes, glad it was still that way though the number of stores reduced is so unfortunate. 



This wall mural photo taking back drop thing is new. We finished exploring the market in less than an hour and all that was left to do was take pictures since we came all the way. Do note that Artbox has relocated yet again and this time, to Chatuchak market so if you happen to be visiting over the weekend then this hipster container market is worth the trip! 


I don't know what got over me but I bought the super gay pink lemonade lightbulb drink that came with marshmallow and a free key chain. It was probably a consolation for myself cause I was so sad about how the market turned out HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment