Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Rudi & Kyle's birthday

Rudi's Birthday







Celebrate Rudi's birthday at 1 Market by Chef Wan! It's been way too long since I last ate buffet. This one wasn't the best but decent enough to have seafood like crabs and oysters. 



Happy b'day Rudi!! You are perhaps the most annoying person who will never buy me food for dinner during work. Thank you for withstanding my constant harassment that includes me shouting your name in the highest pitch all the damm time. 

Kyle's Birthday 

We celebrated Kyle's b'day with a staycation all the at JB! 





lol such a cutie! It was a really nice getaway with everyone! We had lunch at City Square, checked-in at Double Tree Hilton, chilled and went out for dinner after. 





FOOD WAS SOOOO BOMB! Price: $13/each. 

Happy b'day Mr Kylö. Thank you for being my constant over the past 7 years. I can't believe it's been so long and we've come so far!! You make the bad times good and the good times unforgettable, x. Cheer to many more memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment