Thursday, March 12, 2015

Reunion Dinner




Reunion dinner is my favourite part of Chinese New year. It's a super rowdy affair at the Tay's residence (my mum's side), a night filled with delicious food prepared by my grandmother, a ton of drinks and laughter. 




I cherish dinners like these, to be able to gather with my entire fam bam is so much fun and best of all.. the home cooked food. This year though, we didn't have our signature tom yum soup in our steamboat because my grand ma was too busy *SOBS* we tried buying the instant kind and it wasn't even anything near good ARGH ! ! ! 









The atmosphere of this place has certainly changed a lot over the past three years.. the amount of grand children my gramps have grew from 3 (my sisters and I) to 8!! And of course now it's also so much harder to take a proper family photo.. one kid would either be crying or trying to run away so we would take like 20 shots and I honestly have no idea which is the best so yeah.. I uploaded randomly. All of my little cousins are so cute yet naughty but more importantly, they bring so much joy and laughter into my life!! 

I hope you all had a good and blessed New Year's celebration! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment