Friday, February 6, 2015

Steamboat/BBQ at Bugis









Bugis steamboat/bbq buffet with the loveliest group of friends (who I'd be seeing agn tmr for reunion dinner)! I'm so not a steamboat or bbq or buffet person. I can't eat a lot and whatever I eat is always limited (ahem. only crab meat, beef, cheese tofu and.. the tom yum soup). One hour into the dinner, everyone was still eating, taking more food but I had my chopsticks down because I was so full! I did save some space in my stomach for desserts though. 






We went over to Ah chew Desserts where I found my mango-durian sago dessert heaven... holy macaroni. I literally indulged in a soft and creamy sago filled with thick chunks of durian meat, mango, pomelo and sago. Everything went so well together, not kidding! 




Thankful that we always make it a point to meet up once in a while to enjoy dinner and each other's company. Missing the Lee sisters who are currently taking over the United States! 

-

Happiness is having finished all of your exams! The past few weeks has been so draining and I'm so glad that this ordeal is over. My exams went pretty decent I would say, hopefully I can keep up with my current grades. Sorry for the hiatus but i'll be updating this space more regularly from now onwards [even though I'd be starting work at my mum's office this coming Monday #intense #nobreaksforme]! TGIF :-) Have a great weekend everybody x 

No comments:

Post a Comment