Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Christmas!

Here comes the most joyous season of the year! (Pardon the #throwback post, no idea why I did a New Year's post before a Christmas one.. haha)

Met up with the usuals for a slightly early Christmas / Thanksgiving lunch at House @ Dempsey, don't think i'll ever get sick of that place :> 



(I went back to House again on New Year's eve for dinner, crazy over this place! The charming atmosphere, good food and perfect vintage set up.. this place is really fit for any occassion)





Since their menu is so small, I think I've tried almost everything on it after coming here for 4 times! So yummy!


and then on Christmas Day I cooked for my entire family!! On the menu:

- Ricotta cheese salad as inspired by the cafe in Korea - Fusilli 
- Hawaiian baked rice 
- Grilled meat (beef, chicken & mutton)
- Tuna pasta made by my mum
- random salad gifted from King Louis

EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD!!! 


Took the buggy out for a ride while revisiting and exploring different islands! 


So glad to have spent Christmas with people that matters! Family! :-) 









#WHITECHRISTMAS 

Hehe second day of Christmas over at Kenneth's place with the girls (and guys)!! Our yearly potluck celebration was filled with a lot of joy and laughter. We had really good food (got Nasi Biryani like as though Deepavali k), played Secret Santa, talked about embarrassing childhood moments, jammed to old school classics like Jenny by The Click Five and Glamorous by Fergie, watched soccer, had endless conversations and concluded the night with supper at Katong. While sharing, Abby said that this group wouldn't be complete without me but the truth is that I will not be complete with you guys. It's been four years and i'm so glad that we've still stuck together as one after all these years. It's always a good time catching up, reminiscing about good times while laughing at silly jokes. Love you guys!! 


Lunch with my momma and Bernard at Gastromnia... 


My Christmas goals: Relax. Eat, drink and be merry. Do not diet. Be happy

"Christmas is most truly Christmas when celebrated with our loved ones." 

It's back to the daily grind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment