Sunday, January 29, 2017

Bangkok 2016 Part 5 - Roast

Pardon the short hiatus, been overwhelmed with endless amount of deadlines and submissions! 

Back with yet another Bangkok post, this time about my all time favourite cafe - ROAST! Located at the new and super nice theCOMMONS building. Had the opportunity to visit this cafe on both trips, once in the day and once at night. Both times were lovely and amazing! 








Occupying the top floor of the building, the new outlet still maintain it's minimalistic interior. 









Food was perfect as always, this time we tried three new dishes - quesadillas, grilled corn and the hand cut fries. Can I just say that the fries was the best thing I ever had, i'm not even kidding! It's so crispy, fried to perfection and simply delicious.






Going in the night and in the day is really different but I really enjoyed both times with two different companies that mean so much to me!



Bernard and I ended the night at theCOMMONS with some beer from The Beer Cap located at the ground floor, they have a pretty nice selection of craft beers and cider! 

No comments:

Post a Comment