Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chinese New Year Day 3


Literally just blogged yesterday but going to blog again today because lovely Joan is bored in Maldives and would like to read my blog while swimming on the beach, what a great life while I cringe in the office. 




So over the Chinese New Year weekend, a few of them from the clique came over to my place for our yearly steamboat routine!! It was filled with endless chatter, a ton of beer, rosé and food. Shiok!





After which we took the buggy out for a ride.. brought them to explore the different islands in Sentosa cove. Hashtag: Teach me how to buggy, transport goals, life at stake



This is the real deal - life at stake lmao!! Here you see my crazy friends, risking their lives for a good Instagram shot. My palms were literally sweaty just watching them take this picture, cray!


"Sometimes, we make the wrong choices to get to the right place."



7/12 present - 

These people are one of the best things that's ever happened to me. There are so many times in my life where i'm overwhelmed with all the good to a point where I feel like I never deserve any of it. Despite all the downfalls, the bad, the ugly and the whirlwind of emotions we had to go through, I'm glad to say that I am so blessed that we started anew. As we all start to grow up and grow old, and even though things are still going to change drastically, I'd nvr trade this friendship for the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment