Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chinese New Year - Dinner & Chinatown








Chinese New Year dinner with my City College friends!! Yay! Ok now I know why everyone says i'm becoming a food blogger.. even when I try to blog abt my life, the pictures of food and barely any faces appear on this blog (I have no idea why we forgot to take pictures at the restaurant, sobs)! 

So, we had dinner at my dad's restaurant after all these years of just talking abt it :-) more than glad to have this bunch of amazing friends over, really glad that they enjoyed the food! 



After dinner, we did the unthinkable.. my first CNY experience at Chinatown! 








I've never seen the streets of Chinatown being so alive before.. it was crazy and exciting! Makes me want to go back every year during Chinese New Year. Of course it was crazy crowded, but what a great experience.. soaking in all the good new year vibes :> 

Hope you guys had a great Chinese New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment