Monday, October 27, 2014

Jerald's birthday


Yay!! Celebrated Jerald's birthday recently at Lloyd's Inn! Pictures from his camera : ) Here's him singing Elusive by Gentle Bones... so cute cause we forced him to put up an impromptu performance for us!! 




Matcha cake from Sunday folks. Worked there for over two months and I've nvr tried their matcha cake until that day.. pretty decent! 


Hi baby! 



It's always great spending time with this bunch! 



I was searching up on blewgoodbyes for Jerald's birthday post(s) from years ago and this is what I said in 2012: 

"It's one of my best pal's birthday today, so glad I met up with him and the guys. It's been only a few weeks since we last saw each other and it honestly feel like months. looking forward to the end of O's, damm two more weeks and it's all over! so, Happy birthday Jerald Saw, I love you tons and you know that. Thx for being the most amazing friend for the past three and a half years, we have both grown and matured so much! One of my first SA friend, mad love for him :*"

My words remain the same. It's been 5 years and even though so much has changed, he's still that someone I can lean on when I need it. We survived the endless drama and only came out stronger. Indeed, true friends stay together forever and I look forward to the many more years to come!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment