Tuesday, June 27, 2017

6th Anniversary

Extremely late post but we had dinner at Osia Steak & Seafood Grill to celebrate our 6th year anniversary (29/11/16)!! 




Been reading about Osia for a while and since we were craving for a good steak and lobster, this place was perfect. 






We ordered the freshly baked flat bread in 2 flavours - truffled kalamata olive and onion sour cream, as well as our favourite foie gras for our starters. Both were amazing! I love the spiced garbanzo in a tube that compliments the bread. 




Steak and lobster for our mains! This two dishes were had us craving for more, super satisfying. I knew it wouldn't go wrong cause after all, they are a Steak and Seafood Grill. 


We had the Valrhona Hot Chocolate Soup and a complimentary cake for dessert. Amazing service and great food, all in all such a lovely experience. 



Flowers from @Bellezaflores! 

FYI, Bernard hardcore surprised me with this bouquet. I was in the car with him the whole time while the bouquet was in the boot. He alighted me first to get seats and randomly walked in after with this huge bunch of beautiful flowers while everyone started staring. I swear they thought he was going to propose. 

-


Thank you so much Bernard for everything over the past 6 years. Words alone can't describe how amazing this long journey has been. Everything that we've been through, good or bad, has been such a blessing! Thank you for always having my back, for getting me through setbacks I may face, for being the best support system, for always motivating me to do my best, for remaining my constant and for allowing me to be the happiest I can ever be in life. I will always appreciate and love you x 

No comments:

Post a Comment