Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Macau 2016 Day 3 (Part I)





Hong Kong breakfast at the popular chain restaurant - Tsui Wah conveniently located right opposite our hotel before making our way to Macau! I love their condense milk bread but everything else is just average. On a side note, Hong Kong's ice lemon tea is the legit best. 


you know that you have a bunch of crazy friends when they buy ice cream to eat right after breakfast, that's illegal!! 


Yeah but I ate some too LOL 


Off to Macau!!!! 




One thing I love about Macau is how we can just take a ferry from Hong Kong and be transported to a place that doesn't feel like Hong Kong or China. Macau is uniquely Macau and it's beautiful! 



A carriage!! And my weird boyfriend posing with it! 



This was taken outside a random hotel, we went in to borrow their toilet lul! 







First place to go whenever in Macau is usually straight to Senado Square! It's part of the UNESCO Historic Centre of Macau and it's photogenic in every spot! 






First thing we did other then taking pictures? EAT AGAIN. My crab congee was really good though!!  I'd highly recommend eating at this place when you're at Senado Square because everything else is terrible and over priced!

Wong Chi Kei 
17 Largo do Senado,  Macau
澳門議事亭前地17號
Tel:  (853) 2833 1313
Opening Hours: 8am – 12am (daily)

No comments:

Post a Comment