Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bernard's 20th Birthday

15th March 2016 - Bernard turns 20! Just like every year, I plan the day and bring him out on a date! Knowing that he super loves Japanese food, I brought him to Mikuni for lunch at Fairmont Hotel.








Bernard chose the Premium Bento set ($120++ *clap clap*) while I got the Australian Beef and Ebi Ougon set ($80++). We were blown away by just tiny cracker appetiser, as well as the extensive variety that came with the set. This is one hard set lunch to beat! 


They kindly prepared a scoop ice cream topped off with a candle as I stated that it was my partner's birthday! 

Even though it's his birthday, we went to do what I love doing most.. drinking tea and just chilling HAHA!




"stop taking pictures of me ah.." 


We haven't been to Arteastiq in a super long time so it was pretty refreshing. I told him dinner plan was top secret and I'd have to blindfold him on the way there.. lol. Had to store time at tea because everyone was going to be late for the surprise *.*


This was literally him through the journey hahaha!! 

Dinner location: OverEasy Fullerton 

Basically, I threw him to our work place and got him killed. Anyway, he knew from the moment we entered the carpark cause of the four humps we had to go past.. we both started laughing like mad the moment I went past the humps cause IT WAS TOO OBVIOUS. Bernard is super smart so.. couldn't hide it for too long. 






(how I truly feel abt Yu Sung)




Birthday cakes!! Super love the cake I ordered from an online bakery cause the cake literally screams Bernard all over.. Oreo based, drizzled and garnished with a good load of chocolate oh my. 



this was taken before drinking..


this was after.. look at this face! HOW RED! 

Drink list for the night

- Mojito with Red wine
- A few cups of Erdinger (beer pong)
- Black Absinth with Tequila 
- Submarine (Heineken with Tequila)
- Helicopter (Green Absinth + Sambuca and Blue Curaçao on the side) sprinkled with pepper + salt
<vomit break>
- 3 x Jägerbomb

I'm not sure how he still managed to go have supper at Upper Thomson afterwards but he did. To think of it now, he could've literally died from alcohol poisoning but he's literally had the best alcohol tolerance, wow. 


Thank you all for coming out to celebrate Bernard's birthday!! Truly thankful x 

No comments:

Post a Comment