Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bernard's Birthday Part III

Dinner at Platypus Kitchen a few Wednesdays ago for part 3/3 of Bernard's birthday celebrations!! This is honestly the first time I managed to pull off a successful surprise for him after all these years, I must say i'm quite proud of myself hur hur (insert super satisfied face) ~

So I "lied" to him that we'd be having dinner on our own to celebrate his b'day. While on the way there, Jerald called me and asked if I was reaching and etc.. It was almost a gave away cause I totally forgot that we weren't meeting anyone so I quickly pretended to speak formally as though the restaurant called to ask if I was on the way... Thank Goddddd Bernard didn't suspect. He saw a few familiar faces when we arrived in the restaurant and went like "eh isn't that..?!?" He thought that they were coincidentally dining at the same place BAHAHAHA YAZZZZ SURPRISE BABEHHH!!











Food at Platypus Kitchen is affordable and perfect for a birthday dinner. Loved it even though my pasta tasted nth like how I thought it would be.. 










Last two photos literally sums up our bipolar relationship ugh.. bullies me then tries to make up for it after that 

"ok lar sorry, i luv u"

#BernardPLS 



Yay!! Thank you all for taking time out to have dinner :-) *speaking as though it's my birthday* This dinner party wouldn't have been possible without you guys and i'm pretty sure Bernard was pleasantly surprised! 

"The fondest memories are made gathered around the table" 


Zouk after that with a few of them was a ton of fun!! Reminiscing about good times but it's officially back to school this week *sobs* 

No comments:

Post a Comment