Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bernard's Birthday Part I

So on the actual day of Bernard's birthday, he had an intense game against SRC and thank God they won because I was so afraid that if they don't, his birthday lunch would be ruined hahaha! 

Planning for this lunch was quite cray because at first, I wanted lunch to be at Rider's cafe - affordable, lovely ambience and we all drove so it was pretty convenient since I THOUGHT that their game was at CCAB (Evan's Road, near Bukit Timah) but it was fully booked.. so I chose Peperoni at Green wood (also at Bukit Timah). Then the night before the lunch, Kyle called me and said "by the way, you know our game is at Sengkang right??" WHUTTTTT. So I had to cancel my reservation at Green wood and change the location to Frankel Avenue instead.. 








It was my first time at Peperoni Pizza and I must say, their XXL pizza is so big it looks pretty intense. I'm not a huge pizza fan but the mushroom one was pretty good! 





The cake looks so gay even Bernard is not pleased hahahaha don't get me started on this cake.. it was cheap $35 for a 6 - 8 pax portion but it was self-collection at Pasir Ris. I ordered it 1.5 weeks before the 15th of March and it was the only few home bakeries that still accepted my order - apparently the few I like has to pre-order 6 weeks in advance #SIAO 

And because i THOUGHT the game was at Bukit Timah, it'd be too far for me to drive to the east and back to Green wood for lunch so I decided I'd just leave the cake for Wednesday's dinner BUTTTT game was at Sengkang and Pasir Ris was pretty nearby?!?! So I quickly called up the baker @mybakesyourcraves and asked if I could collect it the next day instead but she told my if I really wanted it, the cake has to be heart shape and not the square one I ordered.. i'm like "ok lor" but seriously it looks so gay for Bernard I can't even *.*




but it looks super duper pretty on the inside and you rlly can't go wrong with a rainbow cake yaaaa ~ 




so this sums up the first half #150315... I'm splitting the posts into three parts.

watch out for Part II coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment