Saturday, December 20, 2014

Everland

Everland on the second day of Korea!! I honestly have no idea how to blog about my Korea trip because I barely took photos.. it was way too cold!! 

So anyway, I wasn't super excited to go to Everland that day because my expectations of this theme park was that it was really kiddy. My family and I were contemplating between Everland or Lotte World but apparently Lotte world is even more kiddy so.. no way. We took a public bus to the resort from Gangnam station and it took 1 hour because it's located at the outskirts of Seoul! 


Everland houses 40 rides and attractions! I was amazed at how big this place is. 



The whole theme park was beautifully decorated with Christmas lights and ornaments! Everything literally look like they came out from fairy tales... dreamy and whimsical. 






Tourist duties at the theme park hur hur :3


The first and only ride we took as a family. This was like a viking ship but way scarier?! I was going to scream but every time I attempt to do so, Darlene from 3 seats away screams like some funny mad cow that makes me laugh so hard instead hahaha! After the ride we all wanted to puke but Darlene said she wanted to go on it again. I agreed to go on this other spinning ride with her and after that I almost died omg.. I was going to vomit my lunch out. 



Super pretty view from the cable car that overlooks the whole of Everland Resort! The cable car takes you from one part of the resort to the other.. that's how big the theme park is!! 


Found mini melts and we were out of our mind to have eaten it in the -5° weather. FROZE TO DEATH!




Queued 90 minutes for this Lost Valley ride that took us to see all the animals. I was falling asleep until THE GIRAFFES POPPED THEIR HEADS IN TO THE TRAM AND WERE LITERALLY SMELLING MY HEAD!!! I SCREAMED LIKE SIAO!



And the last ride of the day that only Emiko and I dared to conquer - The T Express roller coaster. In my opinion, the best attraction in Everland! I've never sat on a steeper roller coaster than this. Furthermore, it's entirely made of wood and travels at 104km/h. THE BEST ROLLER COASTER I'VE EVER RODE!





Ended the night with the feast of colourful fireworks and lights in the night sky. Couldn't take a photo of the entire grounds but here's one I found on Google:


I was super enthralled with the beautiful display of colours.


Everland definitely exceeded my expectations. It was slightly kiddy but I loved the Christmas vibes, wide array of rides and attractions! Wish I took my pictures :-( 

No comments:

Post a Comment