Saturday, December 13, 2014

Birthday #2 - Family dinner at Old Geylang


YAY dinner at Dad's restaurant with the entire fam bam to celebrate my birthday!! Salted Egg Crabs upon my request! The best! 




HAHA OKAY IT LOOKS LIKE SONIA'S BIRTHDAY INSTEAD!! All the kids were going to blow my candle and cut my cake :-( 


#ongsters - where life begins and love never ends, the love of a family is life's greatest blessing. I love you all so much!


My gramps are the cutest people in the world! Eternally grateful for their love and guidance all these years :')



All the aunties, uncles and little cousins! My cousins are seriously the funniest and most adorable babies ever! 


Bernard!! I rmb years ago on my 16th birthday I asked my mum if B could come for MY birthday dinner and she said no because it was a family dinner. It's crazy how years down the road he's now a part of us and I'm so grateful that my entire family is accepting of him. Family isn't always blood or DNA. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what. Thank you, Bernard. 



Can't get everybody to look at the picture but LOOK AT SONIA IN BOTH PICTURES!! EYEING ON MY CANDLES :<<< SHE WAS THE MOST EAGER TO BLOW IT OFF BUT YUMI AND DARLENE BLEW IT OFF FIRST AND SHE GOT SO ANGRY HAHAHAHA SERIOUSLY SUPER FUNNY AND CUTE!! Great night spent with everybody :-) THANK YOU Ongs & Tays!

No comments:

Post a Comment